Law, Protection And Safety Diploma Program
Registration starts with a screening process to ensure applicants meet rigid standards. Acceptance to the program is based upon the recommendation of the Selection Review Committee.
Scholarship Award Program
The Northwest Law Enforcement Academy Scholarship is awarded to secondary school graduates in recognition of their academic and leadership accomplishments and the desire to pursue a career in law enforcement.
Download the Scholarship Application form.
- Be 18 years of age of age or older
- Have Grade 12 or equivalent
- Have no criminal record
- Be in good health and able to complete physical training requirements
- Pass the:
- Entrance Exam
- Selection Review Committee
- Driver's License
- Grade XII Transcript
- Criminal Records check
- Child Abuse Registry check
- Medical evaluation Form (form supplied by NorthWest Law)
- Two reference checks (form supplied by NorthWest Law)
- September 7, 2021 - July 13, 2022 (8 am to 1 pm)
- October 1, 2021 - August 12, 2022 (1 pm to 6 pm)
- April 4, 2022 - February 24, 2023 (8 am to 1 pm)